Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kareena's Gift


Deal of the Day



My niece is gifted with special sight. Ever since she started walking, she had been aware of beings around her. She told me that they frightened her when she was a child, especially when she went to bed at night. For five years, she insisted on sleeping with the light on because she could not figure out who these beings were that came hovering over her at night.

Once she took a walk with her mom down a bike path. She saw a man on a bicycle cycling towards them. "Mom!" she called out to my sister," A man has just biked through us!"This man , she later came to realize, was her special spirit guide. He has been with her since, explaining various things to her and helping her understand her gift.

"Now, I am not scared any more," she tells me. "Now, I know that this is a part of me and I want to learn more about it.I want to learn how to use it for the benefit of me and others." A precocious fifteen year old, Kareena exudes an admirable and unusual understanding of her purpose in life. She wants to study drama and acting, but she also knows that this gift of sight is the main reason she has come to earth now, at this time in history.

"What made you come to this realization?" I ask her.

"A year and a half ago,I made up my mind to develop this gift. I noticed that I was beginning to lose it; I wasn't seeing my "friends" anymore. Something clicked in me and I realized that I could not let it go."

With the help of her mom and books, Kareena began consciously nurturing this gift. She is now able to communicate with spirits from other realms and with a presence she calls God.

"God is right here," she says pointing to her heart, "and I can feel what he tells me. These spirits are all right here where we are. They can talk to us and we can ask them questions, but they get tired of questions that ask about future events. The future is only a possibility and can change when we change. So if you ask them a question about a future event, they can only tell you how that event is as it is seen right now. The event can change if action is taken in another direction. Nothing is fixed. What is more, we already know the answer. That's why they always tell me, 'Why do you ask? You already know the answer!'"

"We have all come to this earth to develop our own psychic sight," my sister says.

"That's right, " says Kareena. "All of us have this gift. We owe it to ourselves to take it seriously and develop it.All children come to this world with special sight. Most lose it because they have been told by their parents that 'it is all part of their imagination.'"

"Sometimes we block this sight from consciousness, but allow it to come to us in dreams, " I add. "My dreams are filled with messages from beings from other realms. They are vivid and meaningful. I cannot see them with my day eyes, but they come to me at night, because I have blocked them from consciousness and gave them passage only in the subconscious world.

"I have been told as a child that there are no such things as ghosts. I remember my mom telling me there are no ghosts even though as a child, I had seen ghosts back in our old house. My brother and I used to see light passing by our room and traveling down the hallway. We heard beautiful voices, like a choir of angels,passing by our door. We could see from the gap between the door and the floor golden light that moved back and forth, up and down the hallway. As the voices grew louder, the light became brighter. But when we opened the door, all we saw was a dark and empty hallway. We would close the door and the light and singing would resume.

"On another occasion, I actually saw a woman in my room. I heard shuffling footsteps right beside my bed. There she was, a woman all in black pirouetting by the door. She had no face; her hair came cascading down her head. I started to cry and my mother came rushing in, turning on the light. She assured me that there were no ghosts and that what I saw was but a jacket hanging on the knob."

"That's why we are encouraging Kareena to take her gift seriously," my sister adds. Words well taken--considering how most of us tap only into our left brain. The right temporal lobes , also known as the "God Spot" is almost entirely ignored.

No comments: